Stitched Together
My reflection through crochet When God created us, He was glad. Everything He had made was perfect—until sin entered the world.Hi! Before this year ends, I’d like to share something about God’s love for us—through crochet.Wait, what? Crochet?! Yes, through crochet! Let me share my reflection and how the Lord used this craft in my life.This draft began way back in 2019. Let me finally continue and finish it before 2024 ends.The photo above was taken in 2019, when I tried to recreate the turban/headband I bought. It was my favorite hair accessory. Oh, how fascinated I was with wearing turbans—and with crocheting too!As I finish this post, I want to highlight God’s creativity. It amazes me to imagine how He created everything we see and enjoy—all the resources we have—and sadly, how often we fail to care for what He has made. Crocheting became a reflection of His creativity in my life. By the way, I also have a small business called ADMiRe Handmade—you can check it out on Facebook and I...
This is from a Devotional Material - Dimsum.
ReplyDeleteIn God's eyes, we are all beautiful because He created us in His image. Stay Beautiful everyone!