♥♥Wedding ♥♥

I’m starting to love Weddings.

I’m starting to love the pressure, demand, and expectation about weddings. Though I do not know EVERYTHING about wedding, I know, one day, the Lord will lead me to that one special event of MY LIFE (but not now)

When I was young, I was always part of the wedding entourage.

Flower girl.

Veil.

Cord.

Brides Maid

Maid of Honor

Just a visitor 

It was last year when I first attended and witnessed a Christian wedding.

Simple. Intimate. Surreal.

I will mention them.

(1) hana

CABALAR-BALUSCANG wedding
Location: Ilocos Norte
My Role: Wedding Singer 

Oh I’d love to sing!

That’s my first love next to dancing. It was a surreal experience because it’s my FIRST TIME! I feel sooooooooo overwhelmed to render a song for the newly-wed (most especially to ate BING! I miss her a lot!)

blog entry: http://happyemk.blogspot.com/2011/02/wedding-singer.html


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 

(2) dul

CONCEPCION-CAPILLO wedding
Location: Boracay Island
My Role: Photographer / Videographer

Oh! I’m just an amateur one! Hehe
My boyfriend and I attended his ex gf’s wedding. Not as visitor but as Photographer/Videographer. I wasn’t that good in videography; I still need to learn more. I could only apply what I've learned from my professors, as well as from the use of internet. RESEARCHING is the VITAL INGREDIENT!
I also did some editing on it. Resources were limited.
I'm telling you, I'm just an aspiring videographer! haha 

you can check out the bride's facebook page to see some of the photos and 2 video teasers I made

Awkward? At first. Who would have thought that the past and present will be together. (now at peace and in good terms)
But it was fun. I learned a lot from that experience, and one of those is HUMILITY.
We didn’t actually go there for the white sand or what. But, we enjoyed our stay there anyway. Maybe, I’ll go back there but I also want to go to PALAWAN!!! (With my DD friends).

xoxo





(3) set

JUN-MARILES wedding (My friend, Renniel’s aunt’s wedding)

Location: Quezon City (Plaza Ibarra)
My Role: Wedding Singer

We sang again, I sang again!
That time, I wasn’t alone. I was with my friend, Renniel and my namjachingu, Coco.
It was a fun experience!

BUT!! the quickpixx photo booth's kinda disappointing. Until now the photos are uploading TT.TT



EMK MAGSINO-COCO RAMOS-ALBERT DOMINGO
RENNIEL CASTRO-EUGENE TALUSAN
TJ TALUSAN

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!   

I am glad that I could use my talent that the Lord has given me, and that is singing. I am happy I could sing songs and put (perhaps) a little light in weddings. I just love to sing and even if I won’t get a TF, it’s ok. There’s an indescribable feeling, joy every time I sing. Although maybe, I could use it as my sideline  hehe …aside from teaching  Cool.

But, I still give all the praises to my only ONE VOCAL COACH : Christ Jesus

Have a blessed & lovely day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?