A Letter to My Son.

February 25, 2017
Your daddy and I left our house to visit Tito Jerahmeel before he goes to Japan the next day. We didn't bring you with us for the reason that we'll go straight ahead to church to prepare for the camp's fundraising.
In fact, we left the church late at night. Your daddy and I were exhausted but Jesus truly sustained us, son. We arrived home and you were sleeping soundly with Nanay Monet. We kissed and cuddled you carefully that we didn't want to wake you up. You seemed so peaceful son. I envy you! :) 

February 26, 2017
Church day! Your daddy and I left the house early in the morning to attend the 1st worship service. We needed to prepare for the fundraising after the service. 
And while I was selling books outside the church, with my two big eyes, I saw you with Nanay Monet and Ate Tina! Oh what a joy! You three looked great! Then I hurriedly embraced you and carried you! Until the rest of our church mates willingly took care of you while Mama was busy selling.


My dearest son Asher David,

          I really wanted to say SORRY for the time your daddy and I missed over the weekend. I felt incomplete knowing I didn't spend most of my time with you on Saturday. I know you're just a baby (and you will always be MY baby!) assuming that everything's fine with you, that you can't understand our situation yet because you're just a baby. But as your mother, I can deeply sense our lack of time with you these past weeks. I am sorry anak.

         By the time you are accountable with all these emotions, responses, I want you to know that as early as now, I recognize what you feel son. It may not be clear yet though, but as your mother, I can sense it.  And I just want to say I am sorry and I really hope and pray that we can make it up to you. So we can make bawi. That we can also bring you with us on weekends in church. It is tiring son. But by the grace and power of Jesus, we are sustained and renewed daily. 

        Many are looking forward for you to play drums and sing songs for Jesus! and I want you to know that your daddy and I are your number one fan! :)


     Love, 
Mama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?