God speaks, it is so.

Thank You Father for sending Jesus. Because of Your love, of Jesus' blood - we can experience Your goodness and faithfulness in our lives ❤ You are TRUE and ALIVE!

Thank You Jesus for Your promises. Indeed, when You say You are with me, You do not just say it but You allow us to experience it. You allow me to experience Your promises. 

All praises to You Jesus! 🙌

I pray that we will not be like the Pharisees who were satisfied with having Your words in mind yet not fully experiencing You. I pray Father to hear Your still small voice everyday. For I believe that when You speak, it is true and it is alive!

***** 

Hi there! Thank you for spending time browsing this blog. ❤ It's been a while. Let me share something with You about how I experience Jesus and His goodness. 

Since the beginning of this quarantine period in our country, I have been anxious and praying "Lord, in what ways can you use me? In what ways can I use my hands you lend me to serve you and glorify You?" 

I am crafty mama, a crocheter, a person who adores the works of the handyman! 🔨🛠🔧
Also, I have a small online business (visit ADMiRe.ph on fb and ig 😉). #supporthandmade #supportlocal

So, as a crocheter, I wanted to help our frontliners in my own little way. To be honest, I didn't know how and when to start. Not until Jesus sent some friends who tagged me about earsavers. 

And as I started crocheting earsavers, I was able to donate my first 70 pieces to Ospital ng Tondo. I am beyond thankful to the group Earsavers for Lifesafers Ph for creating a network of crocheters and frontliners. 

I have included a note of appreciation to our frontliners and a YOLO Gospel Tract that go with my earsavers. 

Weeks passed by and my YOLO Gospel Tracts needed to be replenished. I got them from Becca Music last year when I attended an orientation for volunteers. Glad to met such people with beautiful hearts in Becca Music ❤

April 23 when I sent a message to Ms. Rox, one of the workers in Becca Music. I told her my intention and she replied positively. Our only challenge was that, we were in ECQ and it's given that no workers can go to their office to accommodate my request. 

So, I still continue crocheting and donating earsavers #handmadewithlove #sealedwithprayer

I always pray to God to sustain my hands. I got anxious about having carpal tunnel syndrome since I have been crocheting daily. I was able to donate for about 400+ earsavers. 
Forever grateful to Jesus for His sustaining grace. 🌷

Then came my online classes that also requires time to make lessons and online presentations. I told myself, "miss ko na mag late night gantsilyo + kdrama" 😅 I accepted some earsavers orders so I didn't really stop crocheting. 
However, I need to catch up with my donation drive 💪

And My God who said "I will be with You (in helping our frontliners)" is definitely with me! 

June 22 when God answered my prayer. I got a message from Ms.Rox 🤗 YOLO Gospel Tracts are coming 😊😊

This is a testimony of God's promise (to me). I am in awe experiencing Him and His goodness. 

YOLO or You Live Only Once as they say. 
How do we really live our lives now that we are in this pandemic crisis? 
How do we get up daily and do what our routines? Do we struggle? 
How do we end our day? Are we grateful for all the things God has blessed us with? 

How do we live our life? 
Do we include Jesus? 

It is my prayer that we experience Him daily. Life isn't always fair but it is good. The air that we breathe, knowing that we are awake and with our family, life is still good. Because God is good all the time! ❤

Have a blessed Tuesday! 🌼


(This verse was already highlighted on 2008) When God speaks nothing remains the same ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?