The Inconsistent Blogger

credits
I am missing out a lot of things in mind to share in my blog. I am almost missing out to visit my blog even if it's my default page in my computer. Oh, I say, I've been tooooooooooooo busy :(

February:
It was a month of challenge for me.  It's the month when I can totally feel the life of a student and a teacher. It was a bit hard.  Doing exam papers today for my students' exam next week, then review for tomorrow's exam or prepare for the report, etc.  It was totally exhausting.  BUT, I thank my God because He never fails to give me strength and push me to keep going and indeed, God enabled me!

March:
It was still a month of challenge for me. FINALS FINALS FINALS.
Aside from studying and preparing things for final paper works, March was also a time for dancing, rehearsals, preparations for the graduation/sem-ender.
It was also a time of success and victory for the Lord.
March 24 marked the 17th Recognition/Graduation Exercises of the school I'm currently working at.
March 25 marked the first activity of the Singles Ministry of our church.  A ministry on which I am involved with; a partnership with Coco; a success for our Father in heaven.

I just want to say: THANK YOU LORD.
That covers for the strength, provision financially, physically, emotionally, spiritually.
THANK YOU FATHER for the unfailing love.

Comments

  1. EmK! Thanks for dropping by my blog which I barely update. I miss you too and the gang ofcourse! It's been ages since we saw each other. I think I saw you before somewhere in Ortigas back in 2009 but I'm not sure. I'm glad that you somehow found your calling in life...:) Why would you want to be Liz though? Haha, I have to admit though, I feel like doing the same thing but I don't have enough resources to just leave everything behind and embark on such a journey... I'm dying to visit Naples!!! :) See you soon, I hope :)

    Let's keep on blogging!!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?