What's in your eyes?

Luke 6:42
 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

image here
It's good to help your friends live the life God desires, but your priority should be to make sure your life pleases God.  Be diligent to keep sin out of your life; then you'll be able to see others in the correct perspective.  When you have sin in your life, it distorts everything you see.  If your heart is pure, you won't condemn others for their sin, nor will you jump to conclusions without any evidence.  You'll have the grace to help them without judging them.

Father God, thank you for reminding me this truth.  Thank you for reminding me to evaluate myself first before I look on other people's lives. Forgive me whenever I tend to be judgmental to others with my harsh words or unfriendly actions. 
Help me everyday Father God to look at others who need the love like the one You have for me; to see them as Your creations who need a Savior, a Friend, a Lover who never  changes.
Help me not be selfish - that I may freely share with them the gift of salvation that only comes from You.

Thank You for Your unending love Jesus.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?