Fast Delivery!







HATE LATE? This slogan of an ad must be familiar to you. You might not be patient to wait for something to fill in your stomach.

How about in the concept of PRAYING? Do you pray and always wanting to be answered immediately? or you still pray even if there's no answer yet?

They say when you pray, God will only respond in 3 ways: YES, NO, and WAIT.

HATE LATE when it comes to prayer? God has never been late in answering our prayers. He wants us to WAIT for He will answer in His own terms, in His beautiful and perfect time.

What are you thankful for?
"I thank God for His perfect delivery in my prayer!"


Let me share you my story...
Couple of weeks ago, I was sending resume to different media companies.

I am still employed up to this time, but I still dream that one day, I could work in a media company.

As you know, I am an English teacher for Korean students. I am capable of teaching but I am not a licensed teacher. I have a heart for teaching but I still dream to practice what ever I learned in college professionally - working in a media company. 

My mind has been struggling for months about my future. But I know that my Lord wasn't happy because I worry too much.
I had lots of "How will I...?" "What if...?" "How can I...?"
Aaaahhh.... It was exhausting!

I almost lost hope whenever I check my email, inbox or spam for a reply from the companies I sent my resume with. But there's none :(

Then, apparently, I sent my resume again last night.  For the second time, I also included my personal note to whoever might receive my email.
 
Prayer.
I prayed before sending my email.
"Thy will be done".

Then this morning, I was still in bed when my phone rang. The number which appeared wasn't in my phonebook so I just ignored it for a while, hoping it will stop.

But it didn't.

Then, I realized, "Oh no, it must be a call from the company!"

I got up and answered it eagerly

Exchanged conversation happened for 10 minutes.

Waaaaaaaaaahh... I'm very happy!

Even if it was just a call, and scheduled to be interviewed next week (TUESDAY, JUNE 7 ~ PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYING FOR THIS), I feel God's immediate response to my prayer! Indeed, He's not far away. He listened to me last night!

This is another experience that I surely won't forget!

To God be the glory!

God bless you all :)
 

Comments

  1. Congrats! Hopefully, it will be yours in time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be the Glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thins-still kneeling in prayer for a positive feedback. if not naman, i will praise God!

    maxine-it was a nice experience friend!

    anonymous-amen! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

What are the books of the Bible?