Will You Be Waiting For Me?

I let myself down

Time and time again

No girl has felt like this before
 

I go unnoticed

I just can ignore

You find me helpless

Always wanting more

 
All the times that I pushed you away

And now I am back at the beginning


 

If I could find the way to erase this

Will you be waiting for me?

If I could cry enough to replace it

Will you be waiting for me here?

And I know, I wanna be back for more



Our love gone wasted

I know I was wrong

My heart was tainted

But with time it can go



Here on my own wishing you are near

calling your from with the chant I could hear you

Busy and then I guess I'll try you again

Remembering when



All the times that pushed you away....



Lost as I am

finding my way

I could move on nor fight it

ready to stand and willing to say

that I was mistaken now

im trying to change the worlds I tore apart


Comments

  1. comment: not sure if this is the correct lyrics!~ haha.. i just transcribed it while listening to this song! corrections are accepted :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?