From my Korean 학생

학생 means haksaeng, which means student

When I first had my job as Online English Teacher for Koreans, I never imagined that I would get close to them and Korea itself. I entered the business way back 2008 without any knowledge about Korea's culture and language. I was still a student at that time and would work hard to earn money.

I was a bit intimidated at first but when I started to learn the attitude of my Korean students, I find it soooooooooooo sweet.

Though not all students I handled with were kind, others were really.........."pasaway".

Anyway, I collected some of their messages to me from email.

Those letters put a smile on my face every time I read them.

Though, some of them had forgotten me, I'm still happy because two of them were still active and we still have communication through Facebook.

Right now, I am still working at the same business, but different company. I am enjoying touching their lives and building friendship with them. Oh, not just with my students but also with some Korean teachers! Happy :D :D :D




Letter









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?