workplace.

This is my desktop wallpaper in the office.
Actually last night, its background was white.  Well, I used the white background for an illusion or reflection as I start having video classes (so that I would look whiter on the screen ^^)  But as I look at it with its black background, I think it's also cool :)

Another midweek has come. And I thank God for this another day.
Like what's in Luke, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD.
I might not know yet what lies ahead of me today in my workplace, but one thing I know for sure, that God is always at work at me!

I have been experiencing and facing some "giants" lately.  I know God is testing my faith in Him more. I know He is up to something with me, He's teaching me something. And He wants me to join Him.

I thank God for the trials and circumstances I have been experiencing not just in my workplace but in every aspect of my life. 

I thank God that despite of our imperfect world, there is a PERFECT GOD with me!

Like what I've been saying couple of days ago,
I AM TAKING A GREAT LEAP OF FAITH WITH MY GOD.

God bless!

And hey! Never cease praying!

Comments

  1. What is important to you is important to God. He is carrying your struggles, right now. Kaya mo yan! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?