Bitter Sweet.

"Friends are friends forever, if the Lord is the Lord of them

And a friend will not say never, cause the welcome will not end

Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands I know
That a lifetime's not too long... to live as friends."

-Michael W Smith
 
 
 
June 30, 2011
21:23 2nd Center, COMPANY NAME

Dear Team to Beyt:

I have already given my resignation letter to TC and HT. My decision is final and I will be leaving at the end of this month. Please consider this to be my sincere goodbye to each and every one of you.


I want you to know that I am truly leaving here with mixed feelings; happy and excited about my new game plan but sad to be leaving such a great company (not including the ‘’), and company means especially TEAM 8. The one+ year as a member of TEAM 8 is the best period of my working career so far. I learned a great deal and worked with many people with whom I am sure I will remain friends for a long time. I can only wish that my new project will give me such rewarding experiences and supportive friends.

Neeki, thank you for the short break times we have together before our shift. I will miss your stories about your sisters. Always take care on your way home, and start taking vitamins already, tsk!  ♥

Maksh, thanks for being a good listener. I look up to you and your attitude towards work. I will miss looking at you and Cherry having your small squabbles in front of me, haha! Good luck to you, and my chinggu Tsiri, with whatever you will venture to.  ♥

Theena, I enjoy you for being such a nice girl, even when we always make fun of your actions. I will miss telling silly jokes and only you will laugh. Be safe going home and take vitamins regularly.  ♥


Jeenki, you are small but terrible! Meal times are funny when I am with you and your so-called bestfriends. I will miss your banats. Uni-uni-uni-unit 1? Unicorn?! ♥

Isabebe, I love how you the react, always silent but deadly banats. I will never forget your running feat when you were almost late, and the dramatic trip on the last step. 2nd center is nearer but still come early.  ♥

Leahbelles, you are the nicest person I know. I am happy that you now have a boyfriend after countless years, haha! Text me when the bells ring, ok?! ♥

Banis, my dongsaeng! You are the craziest person I know and I love. Always love your boyfriend, only he will ever and can stand your antics hahaha!  ♥

Emk, thanks for the shared information Ms. Walking Encyclopedia. Tell My Coco bye bye! Haha... Good luck on your next career path. Your friend will be bored; no one will ruffle her now.  ♥

Meemee, chill! You are so kind and cute. I hope your worries about not fitting with the team are gone. I know before you were sad when Nana left. Next team building, do not sit down ok? Fall! And get well.  ♥

Raeshell, are you ok back there? You can take my place here, hehehe… I will miss your sweet smile when you log on the break sheet, and when I pop my face in your station. Stay sweet and give Vincent a chance. Tell him you will answer him only when he speaks English in his entire shift, especially when he leaves Mentos on your desk.  ♥

Thank you so much for making my time at COMPANY NAME a truly enjoyable one. I would be very happy if you save my phone number and email for keeping in touch. Your numbers will still be in the Team8 group in my cell phone, and I will annoy you with quotes and chain texts. Bwahahaha! My very best wishes for the future go out to each and every one of you. I hope that you get the team bonus next month, good luck! WE ARE THE TEAM… THE TEAM TO BEYT! TEAM 8!!!



Yours sincerely,


Shem aka Chamois =D


http://eemoticons.net

Comments

  1. OMG! shem is leaving na pla! or left already.. wow..dto ko lang to nlaman.. i miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elji! hello, how are you? i envied you kasi hehe... will miss you too emk,, chinggu we still have a month to bond. -chamois

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ehljei - Yes.Shem will leave na.. TT.TT 4 in our team.. Miss you! take care!

    @Chamois - Will miss you Chamois!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?