FAITHFUL

I was browsing my Ipod last night before I sleep.

I was so attached with Chris Tomlin's album "And if our God is for us (deluxe edition)"

There's something with his song that uplifts my mind, my spirit. Not because of the "lyrics" or the "singer" or even the "melody" in it. Those were just secondary of my reasons. I believed I was touched by the song because I know it was composed out of his inspiration towards our Living God.

Indeed, our God is alive! He was risen and He will come!

This coming Sunday, it'll be another Father's Day.
Again, another Father's day without even celebrating it with my earthly father. By the way, his name is Mr. George Alpajora Magsino.

Let's always celebrate our Father's love for us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?