Cooking 101

When I was kid, I never liked kitchen. I never liked cooking, but I like eating!

Growing up away from the kitchen, since we have elders to cook for our food, I never thought it will be a rough road for me learning kitchen activities.  I know how to cook rice, cook some fried foods. As much as I want to cook some of my favorite Filipino food, oh no, I think that would means a LOT!! Ha-ha

I remember my sister and I was watching Sineskwela, (that was a decade ago or so), we tried to cook a burger patty out of banana blossom (“puso ng saging”). It was fun! Since then, my sister became our kitchen’s best friend.

Now that I am old enough to be friends with our kitchen, I’m still having some fear to cook the food that I like. Well, this isn’t about cooking lesson though.

Since I am expose to Korean culture, language and the likes, one of my hobby these past few months was to cook some “kimbap” and to eat “kimchi” and other Korean foods!
I’ve tried to make kimbap. With the help of such a friendly blog, I was able to make my own kimbap! I think I like kimbap better than California maki. Ha-ha


Here’s my “em-kae kimbap” ^.^

first attempt


second attempt


third attempt

*budget: 500-600php

If you want to try making your own kimbap, check out the link below :)

*a big thanks to


Another Korean food I would like to attempt cooking is KIMCHI JJIGAE.
Spicy. Love it!

I am not actually familiar with all Korean food, but when I had a chance to taste it last May when myCoco and I ate in a Korean restaurant, whew! I fell in love with it!



I’ll update you with my Kimchi jjigae story next time!

*another thanks to



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?