Jesus & I

Thank God it's Friday!

It's not about the party after office hours; or meeting up with friends at the coffee shop; or spending hours for a movie marathon tonight.

Whatever your plans will be this Friday, take care and God bless you :)

I thank God because it's Friday again! For me, meaning, it's a Bible study time again.
There's gladness in my heart not because I was given an opportunity to facilitate our Bible Study but it means another opportunity again to be with me sisters in Christ and pause for a while before sitting down on our chair and do our Monday to Friday routine.

Our Scripture for today was in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.

God bless you!

 
The Power of Two

( This devotional material is DIMSUM - got it from the website of Greenhills Christian Fellowship Website)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?