August 8 2010

It was PETER MARC SANTIAGO RAMOS' 28th year. It was his day!


My "DD" buddies were with him before the clock ticks HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Well, yeah, Saturday was a tiring day yet I thank the Lord for the wonderful memories I could treasure with.


I thank the Lord for the wonderful people and the "not-so-people" who apparently been part of his life. I just felt overwhelmed for the time given for me to spend time with him and with my closest friends. 


Saturday - at 6am my friend Renniel and ate Ae planned for a surprise cake for him. They baked cake especially made for him. Renniel asked me to help him in designing the cake. But since I couldn't join them in baking the cake, I just told him to choose between Cookie Monster or Astro Boy (does it make any sense? Yeah It did!!) In the afternoon, I went to the mall to buy my present for him. I went in for like 5 stores just to buy a gift that he might like, which makes my job very hard. I only know buying shirts but other than that, I don't know else what a man likes. It was a funny weekend! and exciting too! We gave our gift for him earlier his birthday. It was good to be early anyway.


Sunday - we, ofcourse spend time in the church every Sunday. It was a different one. Because he was also celebrating his birthday. It was like a normal Sunday. But I know he was really blessed that time; not just because of the "happy birthday" song sung to him, nor the "happy birthday" greetings from our churchmate, but because of the people who really love him as he is, as their brother in Christ.


What else had happened? Ahh.. we had dinner especially prepared by his "mothers". It was a simple celebration after the three services. It was an intimate celebration. Eating and chatting with the people we've been with for the day. It was a memorable one. Not to mention the inpromtu program that we had. We played the "Pinoy Henyo" game that was all about him. Hahaha! we really had fun..the person he called were the person who was meaningful to him though. It was a fun game. Putting icing cake was the punishment. He was still cute even with all the icing cake on his face. Then ofcourse, we ended that celebration with a prayer. It was a meaniful one. Have a blessed year happy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?