Magnifying Glass please..

It’s my 24th year today!!
I Thank God for giving me another year!

I had my pre-birthday celebration with some friends in the church. It was supposed to be a sharing time and eating time! I treated them some pizzas. It was a lovely celebration! We laughed and laughed and laughed so hard!! and ofcourse, they had messages for me. It means a lot for me!

I’ll post it next time, promise J (but I'm sad that we don’t have photos taken during our mini party celebration)

Anyway, so here’s the thing, my former co-teacher Delilah “Leah” Malig gave me a present! It’s a micro Bible! (in TPV – Tagalog Popular Version)


credits PBS webpage
(i'll post my micro Bible next time)

There was a book sale (actually Bible sale) in our church yesterday courtesy of Philippine Bible Society.

Hmm.. Can anyone donate a magnifying glass for me??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?