SPOILER


What is a SPOILER?

Noun: spoiler spoy-lu(r)

1.     A candidate with no chance of winning but who may draw enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning

2.     Someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war)

3.     Someone who pampers or spoils by excessive indulgence

4.     An airfoil mounted on the rear of a car to reduce lift at high speeds

5.     A hinged airfoil on the upper surface of an aircraft wing that is raised to reduce lift and increase drag

6.     A DESCRIPTION OF A STORY, MOVIE, ETC, THAT REVEALS KEY ELEMENTS OF THE PLOT AND HENCE MAY SPOIL THE SUSPENSE AND ENJOYMENT OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS


Verb – spoil

Synonyms of SPOILER
Coddler
Despoiler
Freebooter
Looter
Mollycoddle
Pamperer
Pillager
Plunderer
Raider
Ransacker


I like description number 6. I am like that~
I am not good at surprising other people. That's one thing I want to learn so I will not be called “spoiler" anymore.

I am "honest" in some ways~ that's why if I fail on surprising other people; I would let them know about my plan- which had failed. And that's when SPOILER thing comes in!

surprises + failure to surprise =
SPOILING the SURPRISES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?