March 12, 2011

Aside from attending a Worship night with Planetshakers at ULTRA (Phil Sports Arena), March 12 is also our (my boyfriend, my bestfriend) 4th month together.  It was a funny day! We had "selective amnesia" that day! We are sooooo preoccupied with so many things that's why we had almost forgotten our special day together.

We didn't have the usual surprises or gift giving thing.  Worshipping that night is enough.
I finally met Jodi King! She's so beautiful! God created a beautiful person as Jodi.  It's the first time I heard her music and it was really cool! Very talented person.Whew! That was an awesome night!

I was inspired to make a video presentation with her song as the music background. (It's also for you HappyCoco :) I know you're reading this right now ♡♡♡

Hey! I still cannot upload it TT.TT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?