Day 352

 Day 351
-      Packed my things going to Ilocos.
-      HAPPY FRIDAY!
-      Finished my evaluation for my students for this week
-      No Haesa Class! (Incheon Maritime High School, South Korea)
-      Had the evening shift Christmas celebration. (Food.Pictures.Teachers.Boss)
-      Last night to be with Kim Jung Ho (Mr. Kim)
-      Got Christmas presents from our Team Captain and Head Teacher (sooo sweet)
-      10:00 pm = my shift ended
-      11:10pm = Last trip to Ilocos (Florida Bus Terminal)

Day 352
-      Arrived at Batac, Ilocos at around 9:30? Or quarter to 10 in the morning
-      Stayed at BBC – Batac Bible Church.
-      Went to Pik A Bun to eat Miki Special. (soooo yummy)
-      Practiced for Ate Bing’s wedding (Awit ng Saya, Power of Two, Til they take my heart away)
-      Grabbed a power nap around 1:00 pm. (Wedding starts at 2pm!)
-      Prepared for the wedding!
-      Wedding started around 3pm
-      Went to the reception: Playa Tropical Resort Hotel
-      The whole wedding activity has ended around 9pm
-      Went back to BBC, packed my things going back to Manila.
-      Went to Batac Empanadahan. Ate one empanada! Sooo yummy!!
-      Waited for the bus terminal going back to Manila at around 12 midnight.

I started to love Ilocos!
The first time we went there was summer - May. We had lots of activities when we went there. Thanks a lot to ATE BING!

This woman who happened to be our “tour guide” got married on the 352nd day of this year. Mrs. Rubigilda Cabalar-Baluscang.

I really wanted to sing in a wedding. When I haven’t known Christ during my high school year, I always go to the Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral (Pasig). Right after my class, I always go there to see if there’s a wedding ceremony going on. If there is, I would sit at one corner and watch the whole ceremony. I told myself, “I want to get married in this place, walking down the long aisle wearing my white dress".

But that whole dream has changed. Now, I don’t want it that way.
I want to get married in a place where my future husband and I, together with our loved ones can have an intimate moment together.
I believe wedding isn’t about how expensive it would turn out.
It is a moment that my husband to be and I will make a commitment with the Lord that we'll be one flesh. That we will live a Godly marriage life, that we will serve Him, that when we have kids, we will raise them together believing who their God, who Jesus Christ is.

As I was watching Ate Bing walking down the aisle of BBC, I felt emotional. Tears were on my eyes.

Then, I realized that in my 2 years of following Christ, Day 352 was the first day I attended a Christian wedding. I just appreciate every detail of that day, thanking the Lord that He gave me my 352nd day wonderful and very significant!

Not to mention the 8-9 hours of travel, where I could only grab a rest during the travel; the people whom I had been with. From the BBC Family and some new friends I met there. I really like meeting new people, learning new things from them, learning some dialects which are unfamiliar to me and appreciating their way of living in Ilocos.

Thank You Jesus for such wonderful experience! 
Map of Luzon-Batac Empanadahan-The making of Empanada-Miki Special-Playa Tropical Resort Hotel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?