got some presents!!!

Today, it was a hectic Friday for me.
We all thought we would have classes with our highschool students, which schedules are only for Monday til Thursday. But, because they need to attend make up classes, they were scheduled to attend this day!
But suddenly, we received a good news! NO HAESA CLASSES TODAY!! :P
We were all screaming and yelling for joy!
We were like students who heard a news that CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED!!



Today, I finished all my evaluations so that I have nothing to leave behind when I come back on Monday. Thank God! I'm done with all my task for this week!

Today, we had a celebration (whole evening teachers). They asked me to lead in a prayer. It was such a priviledge for me to pray!
I felt an overwhelming feeling a while ago.
CHRISTIANITY IS A LIFE STYLE, THEREFORE PRAYING IS A LIFESTYLE TOO!

Today, we also had gift giving! OH!! aside from a Mickey Mouse pillow, I also got this one!!!
Thanks to my hardworking team captain MARIAN and head teacher WACKY.
I reaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllly like it!!
cute calendar (infinite one!)haha :D and a cute pencil!!
TC MARIAN and HT WACKY
(i'm very blessed with these two!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?