Aja!!

Fighting!
in Korea, it's like aja!!
You can do it! Fighting!!

These past few days, it's like the atmosphere isn't in good mood ON ME.
It's the flaws that I can see and with that, I focused on it and got disappointed.

It was so embarrassing because it's only a blot in a clean sheet of paper.
The blot caused my problems, expectations, and some things that I don't expect to happen.

It was so EMBARRASSING to see that one tiny blot in my life that I overlooked that "Hey! I have a BIG GOD!!" I still have BIGGER space to fill in with joy and passion into what I'm doing.

I was so embarrassed to my LORD that in this time of chaos, I neglected His power. I easily got fainted and dismayed.

But you know, the goodness of the Lord is very REAL and VISIBLE.
At the point of being blind because of that blot, the Lord used OTHER people to remind me that "Hey! Why are you so worried?! Where is your faith in the Lord at this point of time?"

That's the GOOD NEWS!

The Lord, my God never neglects me. He never forgets me.
Even if sometimes I pierced Him over and over again, He still loves me and He still wants to be with me.

I'm holding on God's promises - and with that I find peace and comfort.

FIGHTING!
aja!!
it's not going to be my battle, but it's the LORD's battle.
I cannot do it with my own strength. He just wants me to TRUST AND DEPEND on HIM.


God says:

Psalm 31:24"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD"

Psalm 62:5 "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him"

Psalm 119:116 "Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed"

Colossians 3:23-24
"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ."



"No matter what life brings - For This I Have JESUS"
"If you are enduring a great trial of affliction, Remember - For This You Have JESUS"
"When we are motivated by LOVE, Circumstances don't defeat us."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?