The angels were singing…

It’s Holy Week.

How do you spend your time this week?

Some people go on outings, travel. Others were doing some retreat or some religious stuff. And also, there are still some people who do sacrifices through the cross and re-enact what Christ did as He walks onthe road of the Calvary.

Since I am employed in a Korean company, we have no Philippine holiday, Korean holiday instead.

Whew.
Honestly, I don’t feel ok and alive early in the morning. I was feeling like “Not again, back to work.”

I prayed to God to help me remove of this ‘not-so-good’ feeling.

As I sat down in my station, turned on my computer, checked my schedule, surfed the net and viola! Got classes again! What a routinary work. *sigh

The class goes on and I was feeling terrible, I don’t know why. It was like, “it’s not my day”.

8 classes for today, I should be happy with my schedule for today!
Some students were headaches to me. Even if the Korean teacher was around, it was still a headache.

Some students were funny and crazy until such a time that I said “ok, that’s enough, it’s not funny anymore.”

As I remember, I had my “RULES TO FOLLOW” with my students twice from different classes / academies. Good thing, they were listening. And also, not to mention, it was marathon classes!!
Then I paused for while before logging in to my 7th class I asked the Lord,” What do you want me to do for today? Forgive me for being harsh with my students. I’m getting tired and I want to quit and You know that Lord.”



My heart was really heavy today.

Then I logged in, earlier before my student comes in.
I uploaded everything and suddenly, I stopped.
I uploaded the 4 Spiritual Laws PDF file.

And then she comes in.
I asked her if we can just have our lesson on Tuesday. Free talking today instead.

You know, I can sense the Holy Spirit telling me, “keep going.”
Few days ago, I found a Korean version of 4SL. Then I translated it in English. (thanks to babelfish!)  Though there was grammatical error, the context and the message of Gospel is there. It was a surreal and amazing experience!

It’s my assignment why am I still in my workplace - To share JESUS to my students.

The first thing I asked her was, if she has a religion.
-she doesn’t know what religion is

Second was, if she knows GOD? Who God is
-she doesn’t know God

Third was, if she knows JESUS
-she doesn’t know who JESUS is

My heart was softened while the Holy Spirit keeps telling me to push through. Who am I to back out sharing Jesus to my student. Who am I? I'm just an instrument, a vessel.

"Just keep going Emk."

And that’s what I did.

And I praise God for helping me out. It wasn’t easy to share neither something nor Someone to a person with different language, different culture. But by the help of the Holy Spirit, my student, (김나래) Kim Na Rae / Cathy received Christ as her Lord and Savior. We will now be exchanging messages in through email and hopefully I can still minister to her and help understand that it wasn’t about religion. But a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.

It was a bittersweet experience.
I was like giving up for today and feeling so stressed. But the Lord handed me to someone to share Jesus with her!
Indeed the Lord prepares a lot of things for me, and for YOU.

As what Planetshakers balloon says: SHAKE THE PLANET, TELL 1 PERSON ABOUT JESUS!

I know that the angels were rejoicing that time! I know God heard our prayer!

Earlier of our time, I asked her what are her plans for the weekend, and she answered she doesn’t have plans yet. Then after we finished praying, after I extended 10 minutes for sharing the Gospel, I told her (encourage) her to have her own Bible. I showed my Bible to her so she will have an idea what does it looks like.

My prayer is that, Cathy would really align her life according to God’s plan for her.
She wanted to have The Christ Directed Life
Words that Cathy and I  learned for today:

religion =종교 (jung geo/gyo)

God = 신 (ha neu nim / shin)

Bible=성경 (ssong gyong)

sin = 죄악 (jui ak / jui ag)

pray= 기도 (gi do)
Even if we sometimes have miscommunication with language barrier, with God, nothing is impossible!

May we always be reminded that
the Passion of Christ is His love for God the Father.
the Passion of God is His love for us - sinners.
God loves us and has a wonderful plans for us!



                                                                  God Bless You!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?