The Mission

Today is the 5th Day of my VBS experience.
Interacting with children was a challenge for me. I was able to tell Bible stories with them about Adam and Eve, Noah and about the GREAT COMMISSION.

It wasn't an easy task to share stories in the Bible, but by God's help, I was able to do it.  I cannot make up stories on my own just to get the attention of these little children.  I cannot exaggerate the stories just to make "pa bida" with my students.  It was not all about me, it was about JESUS.

I never grew up in a Sunday School.  I was never thought to go to church every Sunday. To tell you, my family only go to church togther during special occassion.
I knew Jesus even before, but I never had a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Him.

When Jesus was introduced to me in 2008, I realized I was totally blinded with what Satan can only offer - lies, lies, and LIES.

It's like the children song I used to sing with my students before:
♬♬ I remember what the Lord has done,
 I'm not going back anymore, anymore.  ♬♬

I remember what the Lord has done
- He paid for my sins.
- He saved me, filled me with His love from my empty life
- I let Him enter my heart and my life (january 18 2008)

I'm not going back anymore, anymore
- I won't go back to my old life again. I may look at it, take a glance of the things I've done. But I will no longer dwell on that. 

Since I have Christ in me, my desire is to share HIM with others.
To share it to those who doesn't have personal relationship with the Lord. It can be my family, cousins, friends, office mates.. ANYONE!! EVERYONE!


Jesus wanted His disciples to tell everyone about Him. This is what He commanded them: Go in to all the world and preach the good news to all creation. (Mark 16:15).
What is this Good News?
It is the truth that Jesus died on the cross to save us from sin, was buried, and rose again on the third day. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4) And everyone who believes in Him will have eternal life. (John 3:16)
 
Jesus wants all people to hear this Good News because all of us have sinned. The punishment of sin is eternal death. (Romans 6:23)
We cannot save ourselves from this horrible punishment; only Jesus can do that! Jesus offers eternal life to us for free. But we need to accept His gift before we can own it. The Bible says that whoever has Jesus has eternal life, and whoever does not have Jesus does not eternal life. (1 John 5:12)





Have you accepted Jesus into your life as your only Savior and Lord? Then you have eternal life. If you do, Jesus wants you to share it with others. He wants you to tell your family, your friends, and your neighbors about Him now so they can have eternal life, too. He also wants you to help spread this Good News to other people around the world, because everyone needs JESUS!


If you haven't met Jesus and accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, would like to accept His invitation?

You can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer

(Prayer is talking to God)

God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The following is a suggested prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be."

Do you still have questions?
Feel free to send your personal message: emk_magsino@yahoo.com

GOD BLESS YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?