shining Spirit...



What is one thing that differs us from God? Its something that we have which are plenty yet God does not. I believed and I think you too will agree with that, right? This blog has something to do with myself as an individual, as a child of God.


At the time I came back to our house, I asked God for His guidance. In my mind was a question how to become a Christian, a person who is born again with our Lord Almighty.


One day, while going to an appointment, I took a cab for easy way to be on my appointment on time, I was busy texting my Christian to help me answer my questions. I was not able to grasp her message easily and couldn't understand the meaning of her message. Little did I know, the driver of the cab was listening to a Christian music. I don't know exactly what the title of the song was, but all I know, it was a Christian song.


My heart beats fast, probably the song hit my heart that time. I began wondering what is the meaning of all these things. I began to wonder whether God is now knocking on my heart.
I know, it's Him. He wanted me to look up to Him, to follow Him, to walk with Him.


Then I realized, this must be the time. He gave me wisdom and hope. A hope that there is still time to be Saved, and be forgiven. From then on, I started walking with that faith, I know, the Shining Spirit before me will never fail me. (sometime in January)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?