Get Some Sleep Dude!

I am not a morning person.  I usually get late on some appointments.  I am active and awake during night time.  We don’t have internet connection in our house so I couldn’t be addicted that much in checking my Facebook or my emails.  I love sleeping.  I sleep a lot.  Other people who know me sometimes misjudged me if I sleep for 12 hours.  I know about getting sleep for 8 hours.  I heard from a friend that “when you get sleep for 3 or 4 hours, might as well continue that habit for 6 months and surely you’ll die!”  Well, exaggeration is there.
I couldn’t get up from bed especially if the room is cold.  I really like it when sleeping and it’s quite cold (not too cold. TRIVIA:  I do get sick in super cold places-literally hot and sick).  I turned off the fan as my body tells me it is time to wake up!

In my field of career, I do sleep late.  My body clock knows that 12 midnight or 1 in the morning is for my sleeping time. Wake up call at 7 in the morning but I get out from bed at 10 in the morning to 11 in the morning.

I am really having difficulty in getting up early.  I am aware that I must have a discipline in terms of my sleeping habits.  I might get used to it as to the time I’ll have my own family.  I wouldn’t want my kids to see their mommy in that kind of sleeping habit.  Not a good model for my kids.


As I was browsing the internet today, I have read some articles related to sleeping habit.  And I would like to share it to you!

Click the link below to check on the Seven Bedtime Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?