Midweek!

Three days to go!!!
Can't wait to see the Worship concert of Citipointe!
(*taken from Becca Music site)
Woohooo!
The last time I saw the team (together with Coco) was in VCF-Ortigas.  I wasn't able to attend in my home church that time so I decided to attend at VCF where it happened that Citipointe team leads the congregration for that day.  That's the time I learned to like the team because of their passion to sing and write music to bring glory to the Lord.
And now they will back!
I remember what one pastor said at VCF: "This is not about watching Citipointe performing.  It is not a concert more so promoting their concert but this whole thing is about God.  He is the center, the focus of this whole thing at this time."
I agree.  ^&^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?