From Silence to Singing

Psalm 30:11-12 
 11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
   you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
   LORD my God, I will praise you forever.


God is certainly with us when things are going well, but He is also with us when things aren't going so well. God is there when we achieve a major accomplishment or victory in life, but He is also there in the hospital room when we receieve the bad news were were hoping not to hear. Whether in the ups or the downs, God is with us in every case.

The key thought is this: Whether you are going through weeping or joy, give thanks to God.  Whether you are in an up time or a down time, give thanks to God. If you are experiencning prosperity or poverty, give thanks to God.  If you are in times of dancing or mourning, give thanks to God.

Don't ever forget that the one constant in all of life is God's presence with you, and for that He deserves to be praised.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?