Hey Hey Hey!

Everyday, before we (I) begin with my lesson proper or just a free talking class with my students, I have a prepared greetings slide for them.  Well, I can actually greet my students and the Korean teacher verbally "Hello everyone! Happy _____." but instead, I'm preparing slides for them so it could also catch their attention, (not all students want to see themselves in the camera, haha).  It could be of any kind, theme (wholesome ofcourse), subject.  Korean students especially the Kindergarten, Elementary level are somewhat sensitive seeing visuals that are kinda fleshy or sensual.  I used cartoon characters before. I also even use K-POP artists, foods, the 7 Wonders of the World! But this week's greetings are just some cute stuff I saw in the internet!

Happy Friday for tomorrow~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?