My Pre and Post Hearts Day

February 13, 2011 :
I was at the church the whole day. It was quite a long Sunday for me. 
My 남자 친구 and I had our dinner at my favorite kimchi house, of which they also sell foods that my boyfriend could eat.
Then, we attended a worship night too at Victory Ortigas. We usually do that everytime we have ample of time to do it (we've been doing it for almost 3 years).
Then we headed off to our house, but before that, we went to a cafe/computer shop. We just got so curious although we've been planning it for years to have a sip of coffee there, or eat something, whatever is on the menu ♥

We both had Ice Choco, he had his Carbonara (his favorite) and I just had a Hungarian Sandwich.  It tastes good in a way, and it's not that expensive too. The place was also cool, it wasn't that crowded even if it's a cafe and computer shop at the same time.
OUR VERDICT:  3 cups as a first time


February 14, 2011:
Oh I just had my PRE and POST in my title :)
naaah... I went home after work. (good girl) hoping to spend my hearts day with my mom and sister. Well, apparently, I was the first one who went home that time. My sporty sister had her volleyball game in the university and my very workaholic mom had a Valentine event of which she was invited. And of course, my boyfriend and I planned not to have our date on that time ♥

February 15, 2011:
Well, I was too excited to finish my day at the office.
Finally, my 남자 친구 and I went out for a date.
We met halfway at the mall. I was late for a couple of minutes, then he called me:
HIM: Where are you?
ME: Walking, I'm at the Department Store. Some bags are shouting at me telling: C'mon! buy me, bring me home :))
HIM: Ah, come here now. I'm at the Movie Time infront of Astroplus (I bet you know what mall we headed)
ME: Ok, Ok.
HIM: Pali (hurry)
ME: Where are you? I can't find you.
HIM: Just walk straight ahead.
ME: I'm already here at Astroplus. You're not here. Where are you?
HIM: I can see you, just walk straight ahead.
ME: Ah...♥ I saw you! (still talking on the phone) But this isn't Astroplus.
HIM: Where I'm at?
ME: TOMATO...♥

Well, he surprised me. I remember I told him that my Tomato wrist watch (which I always remove everytime I'm at the office) costs 500pesos.  Then, couple of weeks back then, I said, I wanted to have a new pair of doll shoes.
He bought me a new pair of doll shoes ♥♥♥
He helped me choose the right pair, or the cute pair. haha


Resolution of my phone camera was kinda sleepy.

Size 9
Then, we ate at Tokyo Cafe.
It was my first time there so I wanted to grab the chance of taking photos while waiting for our food. The restaurant was kinda weird, it's a Japanese place with Japanese text on the menu but they serve pastas, burgers, pizzas, milkshakes.
I had the white pizza and hamburg pasta (yes, hamburg- pasta with a piece of huge beef pattie)
My boyfriend had...oohh no, I forgot the name. It's kinda like bulgogi of Koreans and had his 2 bowls of rice.
The price was a bit higher than Yoshinoya and Teriyaki Boy! yum yum Japanese foods.



OUR VERDICT: 3 chopsticks

Again, I forgot to capture our food. haha!
And finally! As we always do. We watched a movie, SANCTUM.
I'm a fan of James Cameron eversince Titanic movie had evolved, then, Avatar and now SANCTUM.
The first time we saw the trailer of the movie, it reminded us of our 5 hour SAGADA cave adventure! Whew! That's the kind of activities I would loved to do compared to ball games!

Anyway, if you haven't watched Sanctum, try to consider it.


The movie ran for like 2 hours. It was a long movie though, I enjoyed it and focused at every single scene of the movie. It was whew! literally long, perhaps if you'll watch it on 3D, you'd feel like you're also part of those explorers!

SANCTUM trailer


 OUR VERDICT: 6 popcorns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?