Her Name is ...

One of my favorite students in previous Korean company I worked with.


Hee Eun Kim (Megan)
She was 11 years old then.

Thanks to Facebook.  I found her!

Last time, (I was at Leah’s house) I called her in their house because we lost our communication in email.. (she has amnesia with her password).
Her mom answered it but sadly, Megan went outside to watch a movie.

 


And here she is now..
Very pretty.
I sent her a message in FB.
And here’s her reply:

Re: Megan :)
oh my god
my mum told me that u called me
So I was like OMG..;;
im in Korea now ha-ha
I miss u so much.....
maybe on weekend I want u to call me like um....not in the morning haha
Here’s my number 010-???? -????

What a surprise. ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?