HAPPYEMK


In two years of waiting, I had experienced circumstances that only few people know how I fought for what I believed in.
It was not an intention to fall in love with him.
It was not a plan.
It happened.
I believed he didn’t also plan to fall in love with me.
Although we know each other casually even before I got down on my knees asking someone to help me out of the bondage that I was in. 
Before there was him, I came first – that’s in term of the workplace that both of us were in.
He was a brother.  But I never imagined that I will fall for him.
It was not intentional.  I just needed someone to help me.  There he was. But the grace and goodness of the Lord was present during that time.  The Lord used him so I could be free.  I was once a lost soul who was saved by God.
It was not my plan.
Things happened so fast. I don’t know how I could thank him for all the things he has done for me.
Through him, I became who I am.  It was not all about the façade thing.  Whether I am at my best or at my worst look.

We both had our own stupid action, but I guess it was more of HOW WE BECOME REAL with each other.

We tried to stop. Maybe it wasn’t the will of the Lord for us.






But here we are, still in the process of getting things clearer.

It wasn't just about emotion, the feelings, the efforts that we had. But it's the FRIENDSHIP that grow. It's the FAITH in the LORD that keeps growing.

I decided that if I am really in love with this guy, I am and will be open with him.  I will be brutally honest with him. It’s up to him whether he’ll hate me or what.

He has issues. He cannot deny it.

But by the grace of God, I believed, he is in the right track.

And I do believe that true love waits.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?