Wish I was there

I wasn't able to join my friends in Palawan. Ooh how sad T.T
But to keep in touch with them, I've been reading my friends' twitter (rennielcastro and cocoramos) to get an update on their Palawan escapade.  I even tried the Google map to see how long will it take for their travel from one place to another (also to see the islands they had just hopped in)

But a sweet remembrance I got from Palawan escapade that they had was these pictures.

I was in Palawan too! :)

Acknowledgement to the following
Coco Ramos (for the effort in including me in their Palawan tour)
Renniel Castro (for capturing the other angle of Coco's art of work)
Albert Domingo (for posting the picture and for the effort to also take another angle of coco)





Edited Photo by Coco Ramos
Photo taken by Albert Domingo

Comments

  1. Next time, you would probably there. Maybe together with him. : )
    Happy for you. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?