21 SOULS




It was an overwhelming experience to be with my brother and sisters in Christ yesterday.  The Worship Ministry held a fellowship last night and I thank God for allowing us to have that time spent with one another.  It was not just about the plans for the ministry that we are involved with, it was not just about the food that we’re going to eat, it was not just about the issues that we’re going to discuss – IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT US, IT IS ABOUT OUR GOD WHOM WE ARE SERVING.

It was the day that the Lord has made for the Worship Team to gather and to have a good time together after all the activities held in the church.  It was the time that the Lord touched each and everyone’s heart to voice out how the Lord works in their lives (that includes me too).  21 souls.
21 souls who came and attended the fellowship.
21 souls who experienced God’s love and presence last night.

Our fellowship started with singing leaded by Coco.  We sang Here I am to Worship, and For Who You Are.  Those songs were no longer new to us, to me. But there’s a unique experience that while we are singing that song that really touched our hearts. 
To see my brothers in Christ, our instrumentalist singing and voicing out their love for the Lord – was amazing! 
To see my sisters in Christ, lifting hands, shouting out their adoration for the Lord – was amazing!
To see myself singing quietly then suddenly moved into an openness to express my thanksgiving to the Lord regardless of what tune we’re singing, how high or low our voices were, how good or bad our pitches were – everything during that particular time were amazing!

It was not about us.
It was not about our voices, and our talents in playing the instruments.
It was about our expression how much we are grateful to be called CHILDREN OF GOD.
It was NOT ALL ABOUT US.
It was ABOUT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER who’s present as we’re singing praises to Him.
It was about how faithful and loving Father our God is!

It was not an accident that we were in that place.
It was not an accident that we set a date for that event.
It was part of GOD’S plan for each and every soul, those 21 souls who were present at that time.

I assumed I’m not the only one who felt this unique experience after we sing; I know that all of us felt the presence of the Lord that time.

Ice Breaker: I KNOW I AM BLESSED BECAUSE _______________.

21 souls.
21 different life stories before having that personal relationship with the Lord.
Different situations, chaos, circumstances.

21 different stories of pains, hatred, envy.
Different genre about their life before – drama, comedy, drama and comedy ^. ^

21 souls whom God loves, whom He saved, whom He called to be His children.
These 21 souls shared how blessed they are, how grateful and thankful they are.

We are given a minute or two for that ice breaker but it didn’t happen as we went on.   We had different experiences how the Lord touched our hearts and our lives. It was really an overwhelming experience with the Lord. 
I was blessed by that fellowship not just because of the testimonies we’ve shared but on how God really works in our lives! It only proves that HE IS ALIVE! My GOD IS A LIVING GOD!

We ended up the fellowship by singing HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD.
(Well, followed by the team’s evaluation, suggestions, etc.) plus a bundle of laughter J
It was a tiring day but I ENJOYED IT! (and surely, I will remember that night!)

I pray that, we will continually shine for the Lord; that God will bless each and one of us as well as our families.
I pray that we will always be reminded with our motives, the reason why we are in front every Sunday, leading the congregation; that God will cleanse our hearts before we lead others in worshipping God through music, and singing.
I also pray for those members of the Worship team who were not able to attend last night’s fellowship, that we may always remember them in our prayer. (I missed my two girlfriends: Shake and Luchi)
May we also be reminded to include in our prayers our Worship Coordinator, Core Group Members, Worship Leaders, and Technical Members.  May the Lord continually use their lives to bless other people not just within the Worship Team; that all of us will pray for one another.

Praying for the people whom I value is one of the sweetest things I loved doing and I learned for the past 2 years of following Christ. I surely treasure that privilege to pray for one another and bring that treasure way up in heaven!

God wants worshipers who are not just part of the crowd but who will stand out from the crowd.
God isn’t looking for someone who is amazingly talented to influence others to live a godly life. He looks for someone who will be obedient. God uses ordinary people like you and me! (Extravagant Worship)

THANK YOU FOR BEING A BLESSING TO MY LIFE!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?