My name in It!

I was browsing the net for the chords of some songs of Hillsong.  I was thinking to sing during the Lord Supper in our church this Sunday.
I got the chords of "This is our God" so what I did was the "copy-paste" thing so I could learn the song this week.
But my first choice was the song "Lead me to the Cross".  I don't know but everytime I wake up this past few days, that song has been my prayer, asking God to lead me to His cross and guide my way always.
As I copied and pasted that song in MS WORD, I was surprised by what I saw.

I assumed that it has nothing to do with ME as MK, but hey!! I saw my name in there!!!! :)
I did the printscreen thing though.
Anyway, my message to the one who posted the chords in guiataretab.com, ha-ha! I want to know what does this "Play with it .... MK" thing mean.
God bless~

Comments

  1. love it! it's really a sign na you should play this song. Ü

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?