Bitter Sweet.
"Friends are friends forever, if the Lord is the Lord of them And a friend will not say never, cause the welcome will not end Though it's hard to let you go In the Father's hands I know That a lifetime's not too long... to live as friends." -Michael W Smith June 30, 2011 21:23 2nd Center, COMPANY NAME Dear Team to Beyt: I have already given my resignation letter to TC and HT. My decision is final and I will be leaving at the end of this month. Please consider this to be my sincere goodbye to each and every one of you. I want you to know that I am truly leaving here with mixed feelings; happy and excited about my new game plan but sad to be leaving such a great company (not including the ‘’) , and company means especially TEAM 8. The one+ year as a member of TEAM 8 is the best period of my working career so far. I learned a great deal and worked with many people with whom I am sure I will remain friends for a long time. I can only wish that my new...
greetings to everyone!!
ReplyDeleteAwww. So cute! Pa'no mo ginawa yan? haha.
ReplyDeletehi ley!! U can get the image for pc desktop at pixelgirlpresents.com.
ReplyDeleteInedit ko na lang sa Powerpoint 2007.hehehe..
thanks! share mo rin pag nakagawa ka! Godbless!
late na comment ko.. cute!! hehe..
ReplyDeletehehehe..cutie! :)
ReplyDeletethanks at nagamit ko din toh for my class.hehe