BOOK SALE



I was not able to buy a book during the CSM sale at SMX.  I also got ticket for some freebies.  I remember when my co teacher and I went to SMX last year to buy books.  I got 8 books for 99 each!!  I also bought one for my co teacher so she could use the same book as mine for our discipleship because she was still using the Filipino translated version.



Well, yesterday, as part of the 44tth celebration of our church, Church Strenghtening Ministry (CSM) publishing also celebrated with us.  Just outside the church, they set up a long table for the books that they are selling. (How sad I wasn’t able to take pictures of that).  Anyway, my eyes got bigger for the new books that they were selling.  I already got some book so I bought new books which I do not have yet. I got 3 books for 99 each!  Then I asked a close person of mine to buy me another book which I also like but chose not to grab it.  Then he bought me one! J Thanks Coco.

 Can't wait to read my new books!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?