DEMI outfit!

We had a  cosplay in the office for 3 days.
Theme? any! But sad to say that I am not a big fan of anime thing.
WEDNESDAY:
I was CHUN-Li. (trying hard to be one. :(
THURSDAY:
I was just wearing my natural self! hahaha
FRIDAY:
Happy FRIDAY! Trying hard to be one of the sailor moonS!


A big thanks for the following:
to my friend, Shake who lend me her Japanese outfit!
to my team captain, Marian, who helped in finished my outfit
to my sister, Monic, who have me pieces of cloth for my collar outfit.


Last night, I slept at 3 am.  I finished sewing my collar costume.
doesn't look good when extreme close-up


TADA!!!!! ( pa cute lang ^^)

Comments

  1. not so beautiful. I will wait for more pictures from other's camera.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?