What was life then

There were lots of things that happened in my college days.
It wasn’t an ordinary one.  It was extra ordinary.
Well, I will not write about what my life was during those years.  I was about to share with you about this UE POP IDOL thing?
UE – University of the East Manila.  That’s the university where I came from.
POP IDOL – an adaptation from the booming TV singing competition way back 2004? 
UE POP IDOL – Showcasing the singing talent of aspiring students studying in UE!  As far as I can remember, it started during the year when I first stepped in the university.
So what about this article?
I just want to share with you the opportunities that I grabbed during those years and that was hosting!
As a Broadcast Communication major, we were taught lots of things involving media – camera framing, broadcasting, scriptwriting, editing, shooting, set designing, HOSTING and a lot more.
I enjoyed production stuff, but honestly, I really don’t want to do things in front of the camera.  I want to be behind that entire spot light thing.  Oh, I really miss doing production stuff.

HOSTING – My classmates always want me to do hosting every time we have production.  I did, I tried one.  It was fun J  but I didn’t realize that I will be involved in this UE POP IDOL thing which was annually held in the university.  Thanks to my choreographer/director of UE’s Office of Cultural Affair for that program.

2007 – It was the first time I joined hosting UE Pop Idol.  I have lots of friends from different organization (UE DRAMA COMPANY, UE CHORALE).  They really boost my confidence in doing this job.  Not to mention that I am from the UE DANCE TROUPE that time.  It was an exciting experience to host that program and to get involved with the contestants.  It was not just about the job that I like but the relationship that I have with my friends and new friends.

UE POP IDOL 2008
(my first picture with Coco)

2008 - Oh what a thrill!  I had the second chance to be part of the said program.  I can say that UE Pop Idol had a huge name in the university.  Many students were anticipating for that yearly.   I was then a bit sad during that time because it will be my last year for hosting and I will really miss doing hosting.  I will also miss the UE Theatre.  It was one of my favorite places in UE – the place where I could express my emotion through dance.  Now I get used to do hosting in that same place too. Hay

UE POP IDOL 2008
(Nice to work with the team again! )

2009 – Oh. I was already working as preschool teacher during that year so I wasn’t able to do it.  I really missed it.


2010 – hahaha!! I am back! Good thing it was the Cheusok Holiday in Korea, so I was able to do hosting again! I miss it sooooooo much! But this time, I was no longer working with my buddy ROJ.  This time it was MIKKO. It was a memorable experience for me again.  One of the highlight events of my life this year!


UE POP IDOL 2010
(With the Pinoy Survivor Cast away as guests)

UE POP IDOL 2010
( with UE officials and the contestants)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?