Its RAINING!!


Today's Weather Forecast:
Typhoon "JUAN" continues to move away from the country.
But wait, another (hmm, how to say?) awaits us! Well, just look at the image below anyway.hahaha!


http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/index.shtml

Every time I turn on my computer, first thing to check is my class schedule, followed by checking this site.  But, since Monday, I now consider checking the site of PAG-ASA! I just check how the weather is for the day. (Well, it helped me a lot! It has been useful to let my students from Korea how's the weather condition here in the Philippine!)

It's kind of cool aside from always asking my students "How's the weather in Korea?" J

Today, I got wet from a surprising blast of heavy rain! I haven't been that so far from our house when the rain really poured hard.  I stopped for a while under my umbrella, wishing that the rain would stop. (Well, it didn't stop anyway)

Just a thought: it's a good thing I'm wearing dark pants and black top.
Getting wet doesn't look visible anyway.



Take care everyone!
Take good care of your umbrella too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?