Pop Up!

I had two pop up for this week. Can't miss to post it in my blog.  I thank God for giving me such hands and creative mind. 
Thanks to the internet for this another knowledge about Fractal Pop Up. How I wish I could make my book out of pop up pictures.
Thanks also for Leah's adhesive tape ^&^
  
TREAT A FRIEND! TREAT ME SOME!

       Those pictures were actually my bookmark for almost 2 years.  Then I tried something creative with that bookmark.
I don't usually buy Starbucks.  But everytime I buy one, I make sure I am with my friends! It's better to sip one while chatting and bonding with your friends! 
 
Inspired by CS Lewis' quote
 
         I was inspired by CS Lewis' quote "Imagine yourself as a living house. God comes in to rebuild that house. At first, perhaps, you can understand what He is doing. He is getting the drains right and stopping the leaks in the roof and so on; you knew that those jobs needed doing and so you are not surprised. But presently He starts knocking the house about in a way that hurts abominably and does not seem to make any sense. What on earth is He up to? The explanation is that He is building quite a different house from the one you thought of - throwing out a new wing here, putting on an extra floor there, running up towers, making courtyards. You thought you were being made into a decent little cottage: but He is building a palace. He intends to come and live in it Himself."?

Need I say more? Godbless!!!

Comments

  1. these are really good. I ought to try this EMK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Archie!! it's cool...but it would really take time. My goal is to make a book out of pop up pictures! ahahaha! thanks for appreciating it! Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Archie!! it's cool...but it would really take time. My goal is to make a book out of pop up pictures! ahahaha! thanks for appreciating it! Godbless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got my WishList

Fast Delivery!

What are the books of the Bible?